Angel’s rest has exquisite views in all directions, especially from the patio where you can see forever across valleys and mountain ranges...
Herds of Black Wildebeest, Eland, Zebra, Springbok and Bles bok roam the property and a variety of Dullstroom Raptors are spotted daily.
Open plan lounge, dining room and country kitchen. Dining area opens onto enclosed patio with undercover braai for those colder days.
Large open fire place in the lounge effectively heats house. (Wood is stocked in the garage)
DSTV, DVD player and a selection of DVD’s catering to all ages.
Fully equipped with appliances, cutlery and crockery. 4 plate gas top and electric oven. Large fridge and freezer. Scullery area.
1. Main with king size bed, open fire place and en-suit bathroom.
2. Main leads onto a second lounge or conservatory with 2 couches that turn into three-quarter beds
3. Second bedroom with Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom.
4. Upstairs bedroom (dormitory) with one bunk bed and two large single beds.
Double enclosed garage
Remember to bring:
* Brickets/Charcoal/Firelighters & Matches
* Toilet paper - 1st roll is provided.
* Cooking oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee, sugar etc.
* Dishwasher tablets.
This venue is closest to the Estate Clubhouse, swimming pool and jungle gym area. (a short walk)
Well stocked trout dams all over the estate, most of which have communal braai facilities
Fishing permits available at R50 per day allows each person to keep to fish per permit per day.
Fishing Permits can be purchased at Main Gate.
Only recognized fly fishing equipment to be used.
Fish must be cleaned at the waters edge and entrails returned to the water.
Wood is provided for and can be found in the garage. You can also buy wood to take home at R350 for a bakkie load.
PLEASE NOTE: SERVICING
This is an additional cost and must be added to your total fee and specifically requested
Rates: R300.00 - full day or half day. The rate stays the same. This is due to the travelling costs.
PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE
Dullstroom Country Estate, Dullstroom, 1110, Mpumalanga